Tuesday, April 23, 2019

3. Cover Letter


Part I – Key Points of Project
  • Identify three key points you learned from this project.
Part II - Analyze
  • On a scale of 1 to 5 identify the number that best represents the events of the project.
    • Scale Value:    1= Never       3 = Neutral     5 = Always
    • I was well-prepared for this project
    • I understand what is expected of me in the preparation and participation of the project.
    • I feel encouraged to participate in section and respond to others.
    • The instructor treats students with respect.
  • Identify the advantages of the topic and suggestions on how to make it better,
  • Identify the disadvantages or negatives and suggestions on how to make it better,
  • Identify those aspects of the topic that don’t fall into either positive or negative categories but are interesting.  
Part III - Application
Answer the following questions with complete responses:
  • How can I apply what I learned from this project to my life?
  • I was surprised...
  • I should be concerned about this topic because... 


No comments:

Post a Comment